Cancelling a monthly gift
Monthly gifts to a charity, Giving Group, or Campaign can be cancelled at any time prior to the date they're set to process.
To modify a monthly gift, you’ll need to cancel the monthly gift and set up a new one.
Cancelling monthly gifts made with an Impact Account
On the web:
- From your dashboard, click Manage deposits and gifts at the top of the page, then click the tab labelled Scheduled gifts.
- Find the monthly gift you’d like to cancel and select Delete.
On the mobile app:
- Select Account from the bottom menu.
- Select Account details from the top menu.
- Select the monthly gift you wish to cancel from the list of Upcoming transactions, then select Delete.
Cancelling monthly gifts made without an Impact Account
If you set up a monthly gift without an Impact Account, you can cancel your monthly gift by finding and opening the email that was sent to you when you made your gift. This email will include your tax receipt for the gift and will be from firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject line “Your tax receipt for your gift to...”. Select cancel your monthly gift at the bottom of the email.
Tax receipts for gifts you make without an Impact Account are emailed to you immediately after you send the gift. If you can’t find your tax receipt, try checking your Spam or Junk folder in your email account.
If you can’t find your tax receipt, please get in touch with the Charitable Impact team by calling 1-877-531-0580 or emailing us.