Resetting your password
For your security, your Impact Account password must be at least 8 characters and contain at least 3 of the following:
- A lower case letter (a to z)
- An upper case letter (A to Z)
- A number (0 to 9)
- A special character (for example, !@%$#^&~`*())
What if I forgot my password?
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it directly on the login page.
- Select Forgot your password?
- Enter the primary email address connected to your account.
- Check your inbox for an email from Charitable Impact with instructions and a link for resetting your password.
Can I change my password?
You can change your password in Account Settings in your Impact Account.
- Select your Account Icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account.
- Select Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Select the Settings tab and enter your new password.
- Select Save.
We’ll only send information about how to change or reset your password to your account’s primary email address.