Adding money to your Impact Account monthly
You can choose to add money to your Impact Account automatically each month by setting up a monthly deposit. It’s a convenient way to have charitable dollars on hand when you feel inspired to give. You’ll build your potential to make an impact over time, and you’ll be able to make sure you have enough money in your account for any monthly gifts you’ve set up. You’ll receive a tax receipt each time money is added to your account each month.
Adding money to your account monthly
- Log in to your Impact Account.
- Select Tools at the top of your screen.
- Select the blue Schedule monthly deposit button to the right of your screen.
- If applicable, select the account to which you’d like to add money monthly.
- Select your deposit for either the 1st or 15th of each month.
- Select Continue at the bottom of the page once you have chosen your privacy preferences and left an optional message.
- Select Confirm monthly deposit once you have reviewed the details of your gift.
Money will be added to your account starting on the day that you selected.
Cancelling a monthly deposit to your account
You can cancel a monthly deposit to your account at any time:
- Select your Tools at the top of your screen.
- Find the monthly deposit you’d like to cancel and select Delete
Choosing when to schedule monthly deposits if you also have monthly gifts
Monthly deposits into your Impact Account and monthly gifts out to charities and Giving Groups can be scheduled for the 1st or 15th of each month. Regardless of the date you choose for these scheduled transactions, monthly deposits into your account will be processed before monthly gifts out to charities and Giving Groups.