Adding money to your Impact Account on a monthly basis
You can add money to your Impact Account automatically each month by setting up a monthly deposit. It’s a convenient way to have charitable dollars on hand when you feel inspired to give. Monthly deposits also help make sure you have enough money in your account for any monthly gifts you’ve set up. You’ll receive a tax receipt each time money is added to your account.
Adding money to your account monthly
- Log in to your Impact Account.
- Select Add money.
- Enter the amount you'd like to add to your account.
- If applicable, select the account to which you’d like to add money.
- On the web: click Repeat monthly, then choose the day you'd like your deposit to process.
On the iOS app: select Frequency, then choose the day you'd like your deposit to process.
- Select a payment method.
- On the web: click the Continue button.
On the iOS app: click the Review button.
- Review the details of your deposit on the confirmation page.
- On the web: click the Add money button to finalize your deposit.
On the iOS app: select Confirm monthly deposit.
Money will be added to your account starting on the day that you selected.
Cancelling a monthly deposit to your account
You can cancel a monthly deposit to your account at any time.
On the web:
- From your dashboard, click Tools at the top of the page. The tab labelled Add money monthly will be displayed.
- Find the monthly deposit you’d like to cancel and select Delete.
On the iOS app:
- Select Account from the bottom menu.
- Select Account details from the top menu.
- Select the monthly deposit you wish to cancel from the list of Upcoming transactions, then select Delete.
Choosing when to schedule monthly deposits if you also have monthly gifts
Monthly deposits into your Impact Account and monthly gifts out to charities and Giving Groups can be scheduled for the 1st or 15th of each month. Regardless of the date you choose for these scheduled transactions, monthly deposits into your account will be processed before monthly gifts out to charities and Giving Groups.