Sending money from a Giving Group to charity
Giving Group administrators can send the money raised to charity at any time. Members will be able when and where an administrator sends the money in the Transactions and Activity tabs.
- Select Explore at the top of your screen to find the charity you’re looking to send money to, or click Give from this Group below the banner of your Giving Group.
- Once you have found the charity, select the View Charity button on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Select your Giving Group from the Give From drop-down menu.
- Select Continue after reviewing the Special Instructions and optional Message.
- Select Send Gift after confirming the details of your gift.
A Giving Group can also support Campaigns, other Giving Groups, and send money to friends and family to give away with their Impact Accounts. In the Give from field, simply select the Giving Group you want to send funds from.