Sending money from a Giving Group to charity
Giving Group administrators can send the money raised to charity at any time.
Members of the Giving Group will see when and where the Giving Group administrator sends the money by viewing the Transactions and Activity tabs.
This feature is currently only available on the web, and is not yet available on the iOS app.
- Select Explore at the top of your screen to find the charity you’re looking to send money to, or click Give from this Group below the banner of your Giving Group.
- Once you have found the charity, select the View Charity button on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Select your Giving Group from the Give From drop-down menu.
- Select Continue after reviewing the Special Instructions and optional Message.
- Select Send Gift after confirming the details of your gift.
A Giving Group can also support Campaigns and other Giving Groups. Charitable dollars can also be sent to friends and family for them to give away.