Sharing your Giving Group
Once you’ve set up your Giving Group, you can share it with your friends, family, and supporters.
How to invite people to join your Giving Group:
- Select Giving Groups & Campaigns at the top of your screen
- Select Invite Members at the top of your Giving Group dashboard
- Enter the email addresses of people you’d like to join the group.
- Include a message to be sent out with your invitation.
- Click the blue Send Invites button.
Note for Private Giving Groups:
Sending email invitations is the only option to share your Giving Group if you have selected a private group. Individuals who receive email invitations to join a private Giving Group will be asked to create an Impact Account before giving to the group.
How to share your Giving Group:
- Share a unique URL link. Each public Giving Group comes with a URL link that you can share with your network. You can locate your group URL under Share link on the right side of your Giving Group.
- Share the group on social media. Sharing your public Giving Group on Facebook and Twitter is easy and a great way to raise awareness. Use the share icons on the right side of your Giving Group.
For public Giving G, donors do not need an Impact Account to support it.