Inviting Members to your Giving Group
Giving Groups bring people together to support a cause. That's why we ensure anyone can contribute, with or without a CHIMP account. Supporters with CHIMP accounts, though, can join your Giving Group as members.
Members are able to leave comments, see money entering and leaving the Giving Group, and receive updates on activity. By inviting members to your Giving Group, you're creating a sense of community around your cause.
Easily invite friends, family, or anyone that might be interested in joining your Giving Group with the steps below. And don't forget to include a personal note with the invitation! Stuck on what to say? Start with why you started your Giving Group and how they can help.
- Log in to your CHIMP Account.
- Click on the profile image at the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select your Giving Group under Manage Giving Groups.
- Click the Invite Members button at the top of your Giving Group page.
- Enter the email addresses of people you want to invite.
- Include a personal message that will be sent out with your invitation.
- Click the blue Send Invites button.
Individuals who do not have a CHIMP Account will be invited to create an account to join your Giving Group as a member.
Private Giving Groups
People won't be able to see or give to a private Giving Group unless they join as a member. To invite someone to your private Giving Group, simply follow the same instructions as above!