Change your password
For your security, your Impact Account password must be at least 8 characters and contain at least 3 of the following:
- A lower case letter (a to z)
- An upper case letter (A to Z)
- A number (0 to 9)
- A special character (for example, !@%$#^&~`*())
If you forget your password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset it.
From the login page:
- Select Forgot your password?
- Enter the primary email address connected to your account.
- Check your inbox for an email from Charitable Impact with instructions and a link for resetting your password.
When resetting your password, we’ll only send reset instructions to your account’s primary email address.
To change your password
You can change your password in Account Settings in your Impact Account.
On the web:
- Click your Account Icon in the top-right corner of your dashboard, then click Account Settings.
- Click the Settings tab. The Change password screen will appear.
- Enter a new password, then click Save.
On the mobile app:
- Select Profile in the bottom menu, then select the gear icon at the top of the screen.
- Select Personal information, then select Change password.
- Enter a new password, then select Save.