Download Campaign transaction reports
A CSV (comma-separated values) report of transaction data for gifts made to your Campaign, as well as supporting Giving Groups, can be downloaded at any time.
This report includes any information that the donor has chosen to share with Campaign and Giving Group administrators, such as their name, email, mailing address, and a custom message.
The referrer URL column displays the web pages that sent donors to your Campaign page. Your Campaign page URL must include a UTM tracking code on the referrer’s webpage for this to work.
If a gift was sent from a Giving Group, the group name and URL is included so that you can determine where the gift came from. If your Campaign's money settings are set to Giving Group admins, this will show you where the money has been deposited.
This feature is currently only available on the web, and is not yet available on the mobile app.
- Select Giving Groups & Campaigns at the top of your screen.
- Under Campaigns you manage, find your Campaign and select the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Select Edit Campaign.
- Select Transaction data on the left-hand side.
- Select the blue Request transaction data button.
- An email will be sent to your email address which will include a link to download the .csv file with your transaction data.