Downloading transaction reports
A CSV (comma-separated values) report of transaction data for gifts made to your Campaign as well as supporting Giving Groups can be downloaded at any time. This report includes any information that the donor has chosen to share with Campaign and Giving Group administrators, such as their name, email, mailing address, and a custom message.
This feature is currently only available on the web, and is not yet available on the iOS app.
To download the report:
- Select Giving Groups & Campaigns at the top of your screen.
- Under Campaigns you manage, find your Campaign and select the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Select Edit Campaign.
- Select Transaction Data on the left-hand side.
- Select the blue Request Transaction Data button.
- An email will be sent to your email address which will include a link to download the .csv file with your transaction data.
Tip for Mac Users:
Hold down the "Option" (or "Alt") key and select the blue "Download Report" hyperlinked text. The .csv file will automatically download to your computer.
Tip for Outlook or Apple Mail Users:
- Select the link in the email that was sent in response to your data request.
- This may cause a new window to open in your web browser with a transaction data in CSV text format that may be hard to read. If this occurs, click "File/Save Page As."If it opens in a CSV format, close the window and right click on the saved file.
- Locate the saved file and click to open it.
- If it opens in an unusable format, close the window and right click on the saved file.
- Select "Open with..." and choose your usual spreadsheet viewer.