Gift and donor information for charities
If you have a Charity Account, gifts from donors on Charitable Impact appear in your Charity Account dashboard as soon as they’re reviewed and approved. Charitable Impact aims to approve gifts within 1 to 2 business days of the gift being made by a donor.
If you’re registered as an administrator for the charity, you’ll receive an email from Charitable Impact to notify you of any new gifts that have been approved. We send this email every Wednesday for all gifts approved the week prior.
Downloading donation information
When money is disbursed from Charitable Impact to your charity, you can find information about these transactions in your disbursement reports.
This feature is currently only available on the web, and is not yet available on the mobile app.
To download a report:
- Select the charity profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Transfer Reports.
- Download the report for each period.
- The CSV report contains donor contact information if it was provided.
- The PDF report contains gifts disbursed from Charitable Impact to your charity.