Edit your charity page
This feature is currently only available on the web, and is not yet available on the mobile app.
To edit your charity page, you’ll first need to claim your charity page on Charitable Impact. Charity Account administrators are able to update several aspects of their charity profile on Charitable Impact, including:
- Charity logo
- Charity description
- Phone number
- Address (displayed on Charitable Impact)
- Contact person (first and last name, and email address)
In rare occasions, a charity name may be altered to resolve issues related to spacing, capitalization, punctuation and/or spelling mistakes. Charitable Impact may require that the charity provide a copy of its Certificate of Incorporation or other proof of its legal name. To request a change to your charity’s name on Charitable Impact, get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to look into it.
How to edit your charity page
- Log in to your Impact Account.
- If you’re not already in your Charity Account, switch to your Charity Account by selecting your avatar in the top-right corner, and selecting Switch account.
- Select the charity from the list.
- Select the charity avatar in the top-right corner.
- Select Edit page.
From there, you can customize the information that will appear on your charity page:
- Charity avatar/logo: This is an avatar that appears on the top left corner of your charity page. Square images with minimum dimensions of 128px by 128 px work best. The maximum image file size is 5MB.
- Charity information: phone number, website, and the address you’d like displayed on the charity page.
- Charity description: a brief description of your charity, and any other additional details about your charity you wish to add.
- Photos and video:
- Cover photo: This photo appears at the top of your charity page. The ideal dimensions are 1110px wide and 240 px tall. The maximum image file size is 5MB.
- Video: Add a video to your charity page by inputting a link from YouTube or Vimeo. The video will be embedded on your charity page.
- Photo gallery: Create a gallery of up to 10 photos. The maximum image file size is 5MB.
- Contact person: The name and email address of a main contact at your charity you wish to display on your charity page.
To see a preview of how others will see your charity page, select See public page. To return to the Charity Account view, select Return to admin page.
Curious about why you have a charity page on Charitable Impact? Learn more about how charity page are created.