Editing your charity profile
To edit your charity profile, you’ll first need to claim your charity with Charitable Impact. Charity Account administrators are able to update several aspects of their charity profile on Charitable Impact, including:
- Charity logo
- Charity description
- Phone number
- Address (displayed on Charitable Impact)
- Contact person (first and last name, and email address)
In rare occasions, a charity name may be altered to resolve issues related to spacing, capitalization, punctuation and/or spelling mistakes. Charitable Impact may require that the charity provide a copy of its Certificate of Incorporation or other proof of its legal name. To request a change to your charity’s name on Charitable Impact, get in touch with us and we’ll be happy to look into it.
How to edit your charity profile:
- Log in to your Impact Account.
- Select the Account Icon in the top-right corner and select Switch Accounts.
- Select your Charity Account.
- Select your Account Icon in the upper right-hand corner of your account and select Account Settings.
Once a charity profile is customized, Charity Account administrators can also take advantage of a number of free tools found within their charity dashboard, including thanking donors, downloading donor information, and setting up direct deposit.
Curious about why you have a charity profile on Charitable Impact? Learn more about how charity profiles are created.